- Go into a full elevator and say "Glad you all can make it. Do you know why I called you all here?"
- Make or buy some vanilla pudding. Put it in an empty mayo jar. Eat it in public.
- Go to a random sports event and cheer for a team not in that sport. Example: If you are at a Denver Broncos game, yell as loud as you can "GO CELTICS!!".
- Run into a convenient store, ask someone what year it is. When that person tells you, start celebrating and say "It worked" and run out of the store happy.
- Go to the fanciest restaurant in your city. Sit down and when the waiter ask if you have decided on what to eat look them dead in the eye and say "I would like a #2 large size with a coke. And yes I would like the apple pie."
- Go up to a random person and say "Can I have your autograph? I just love your work on "Who's The Boss?"! (or pick one of your favorite TV shows or movies.)
Those were just some of the examples of what you can do when you're bored. Because nothing beats boredom like random crazy ass stuff to throw someone's day off. If you have any other random stuff to do when you are bored like I just showed would love to see them in the comment section. Now this ends my blog for the day. If you must excuse me, I need to go to a random woman and tell her that I just may be the father of her kitten. Goodbye. :)