- I said hi to Anna Faris and then got caught up in the "True Blood" premiere...in the same day.
- I was told that I look like Jonah Hill, NOT Patton Oswalt which I usually get.
- I have not yet run into Aubrey Plaza. Which might actually be a good thing considering I may have a heart attack looking at all that beauty in person.
- I was told "Happy New Year" one morning which I had to counter with "You have a great Labor Day"
- I was able to get on stage with an Improv group at Second City (which has produced some of comedy's great talents).
- I have done a couple of open mic stand ups with a few more coming this week.
- I have had my car towed which led me to cancel my audition tonight.
- I have been staying in a $40 a night hotel with the wonderful possibility of being actually homeless on the weekend.
- I have been on two job interviews with one where I am in a database to work temp jobs.
- I have registered myself with Central Casting to look for extra work in film and TV.
- I have been to two places to live only to realize that they are in fact non existent.
- I have yet to run into Aubrey...oh wait I already said that.
- AND now maybe looking at a depleting bank account.
So yeah there you have it. That has happened to me so far since I arrived in LA. I honestly don't know when I will write my next blog. That's because I may be in the process of living on the streets of Los Angeles (where we all know has bad WiFi) I leave you guys with this: I love you all. So until next time (whenever that will be) I will talk to you guys through the interwebs like Facebook and Twitter. If this sounds like a whiny, bitchy blog post...well...maybe it is. And I think I deserve one of these blogs like this from time to time.
This blog post will have no self promotion this time because who wants to follow someone like me on Twitter (@richgustason) or even like a page on Facebook (facebook.com/richardgactor) who may be damn near non existent come this weekend. So take care and love you all...even those out there who are really pulling me to fail and bomb like Hiroshima.
I love you all. Take care and God bless.