- Your right lung takes in more air than your left one does.
- About a third of all Americans flush the toilet while they're still sitting on it.
- Penguins can jump as high as 6 feet in the air.
- A Saudi Arabian woman can get a divorce if her husband doesn't give her coffee.
- A monkey was once tried and convicted for smoking a cigarette in South Bend, Indiana.
- Gorgeous actress Aubrey Plaza does not follow Richard Gustason on Twitter.
- Sigmund Freud had a morbid fear of ferns.
- The sound of E.T. walking was made by someone squishing her hands in Jello.
- Thomas Edison was afraid of the dark.
Alright gang, I've given you enough ammo to start conversations with attractive people. What ever happens after that is up to you. So I bid you all a farewell and will see you soon. Hopefully sooner than some people would like. Thanks for reading and coming for the sexy and staying (for this post) for the wierd.
SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION TIME:
Follow me (and tell Aubrey Plaza to do the same) on Twitter: @richgustason
Go to my Facebook page: facebook.com/richardgactor and press the "LIKE" button.
And if you feel the need to see some pretty odd attempts at comedy, go to the "Stand Up Comedy Sets" tab here on the page and enjoy.